We are looking !!!!
Seasonal Kitchen DesignerTFK Kitchens Inc. – Edmonton, AB
Seasonal Kitchen Designer position with the potential to have an extended contract.
· 12 - 36 Hours - Hours are based on number of designs appointments scheduled.
· Schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday 1pm-9pm, Thursday 2pm-6pm, Friday 8:30am-5pm, Saturday 9am-6pm.
· Design Experience: NAIT IDT graduate or equivalent experience with strong computer design skills. Additional on-site training provided.
· Strong customer service skills required.
· A positive attitude is a must.
· Have the ability to be able to deal with all types of clients with ease and calmness.
· Have the ability to work both independently and as a team player. Be able to ask questions and seek guidance from senior staff.
· Be able to do a detailed in-home kitchen analysis and design plan with accurate measurements. Most consultations take 2-4 hours.
· Construction background is an asset but not necessary for the job.
· Must have a vehicle as well as a valid drivers licence and live within Edmonton and surrounding area.
Job Type: Part-time
For a Cabinet Installers- Edmonton/Halifax:
We are a busy kitchen and bath renovation company looking for someone to do Install of Cabinets - specializing in IKEA Cabinets
Motivated to accomplish goals, attentive to details with your work, and successful.
-You’ll be expected to take on new challenges, improve your skills, and meet deadlines.
-You’ll be responsible for assembling cabinets, reading prints, customizing cabinets, working independently and as a team.
-You’ll be responsible to install the highest quality cabinets in homes and some new builds, install moldings, unpackage and finish cabinets, work independently and as a team.
-You’ll be responsible to maintain your own equipment and keep a clean and debris free worksite, ensure that you are able to have an efficient and organized work site to complete jobs in the time allotted, at all times and work as a team as well as independently.
-You'll be accountable to ensure the work is complete and done in a timely manner
-You’ll build quality cabinetry, develop new skills, work with a variety of products and styles. You’ll only accept the best performance from yourself and you’ll be ready to take a long-term challenge to create success in both your life and for the business.
Requirement for the contact:
- Have own tools including hand tools, power tools.
- Have own Business Licence, GST Number, Insurance - ( we provide WBC coverage)
- Have a smart phone
- Have a license and insured vehicle
- Have a reliable truck for transportation of materials
- Have a friendly attitude towards home owners and trades
- Be punctual and keep in communication with Manager on daily basis
Please be prepared to bring resume and references to the interview process.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com